Find Me At

For you who's wondering who am I, don't.

Here is my Twitter

My Asianfanfic account Usual Stories

My Asianfanfic account Futanari

My not so crowded Wattpad

You can call me anything; Vic, Vicky, Victoria, Dee, Delilah.
But, baby and friends aren't included, strictly prohibited #lol

Friday, October 7, 2016

Hello

So... Hello,

Umm... how do we start doing this? I mean blogging. This is not my first, but surely after a long time, this is the first for me back to blog again. I'm not sure if anyone will read or whatever, and for those who asked why blogging now

Because I feel like I want to

And for those who asked who the hell am I, well, I'm thirty years old lesbian, living in a complicated country with broken past and amazing future. Amazing, yes, because I've got an amazing girlfriend.

I do think I need to write something for my readers in Asianfanfic or Wattpad to know more about me, most of them really not knowing who am I or how crazy I am for an average woman. But, I'm not your average woman. See, now I'm confused.

Okay, let me tell you this; I have two accounts in AFF, one is your usual lesbian stories about your crush of Taeny from SNSD and 2NE1's Chaera, those two OTP are so adorable. I'm not gonna lie to you, but sometimes I do love to write something more unusual than your average lesbian romance stories. The second one is an account which wrote only about Futanari, I want to explore more options and see how far I can do this thing. People love it, so I have no complaints.

What is Futanari? Well....

Wikipedia says: is the Japanese word for hermaphroditism, which is also used in a broader sense for androgyny.
Urban Dictionary told me: Someone (Usually in a doujinshi, but occasionally in normal fanfics or hentai), who appears to be female, but for some reason has male genatalia. 

Thrilling! Of course.

While in Wattpad I mostly read, I've some stories, not much but okay. I'm trying to be more diverse and wrote more than just my beautiful OTPs. I'm using more Original Character.

Now, the reason why I create a blog is  I want to impress my girl.

Dude, that's totally wrong, the correct reason is I'm taking my freelance writing job seriously and those clients need to see my writing styles, plus a writer without a blog is like a car without tires, plus I want to impress my baby girl.

For a writer, I've nothing to share, huh? Not now, wait, I'll surprise you. 

Oh! I forgot to tell you, this blog will contain two languages; English and Bahasa Indonesia. I don't know how to deal with it, just deal with it.

See you when I wanna see you.

Hey baby Em, Love ya!  

No comments:

Post a Comment