Find Me At

For you who's wondering who am I, don't.

Here is my Twitter

My Asianfanfic account Usual Stories

My Asianfanfic account Futanari

My not so crowded Wattpad

You can call me anything; Vic, Vicky, Victoria, Dee, Delilah.
But, baby and friends aren't included, strictly prohibited #lol

Friday, October 7, 2016

Tipping Her Velvet

Why her velvet?

What is velvet meaning actually? You might think is a fabric, a type of woven tufted fabric in which the cut threads are evenly distributed, with a short dense pile, giving it a distinctive feel. By extension, the word velvety means smooth like velvet. Velvet can be made from either synthetic or natural fibers.

Anything that has velvet in is sexy, like the cake, is sexy, yummy, with all the red cake and white cream cheese. Or the fabric, sexy and smooth. Or the Kpop idol, cute, sexy, and cute again. But no, not that kind of velvet, but the kind that can make your mind clouded.

I'm talking about the beauty of Cunniligus. Oralsex performed on a woman. Tipping=licking & Velvet=Clitoris.

Yes, as simple as that, the reason why I named this site as it is.



https://animalplanet.wikispaces.com/file/view/clam_with_mantle_open.jpg/51501787/437x329/clam_with_mantle_open.jpg

It originally came from tipping the clams, well clams means the velvet. It kind of giving the idea as a woman genitalia, when you tip it, you open it and eat it. Exactly, now you get the idea.

Confuse about what the hell is clitoris? And why did I put the clam picture? Ok, let's get this quick;

 clit·o·ris
ˈklidərəs/
noun
noun: clitoris; plural noun: clitorises
a small sensitive and erectile part of the female genitals at the anterior end of the vulva.
 https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/1c/7b/13/1c7b13fc523ae8707ee2e0242f094f76.jpg



Still don't get the idea? Or my words are too vague for your understanding? Go find yourself a search engine and type cunnilingus. I don't want my blog to get banned in my already-so-complicated country and get the title of Internet Sehat (Healthy Site), no.

I want you to read, remember, and watch my craziness or stupidity or how much I'm in love with my baby Em.

So, stay tune! I insist!




No comments:

Post a Comment